Covid-19 Hire a Hubby Services
7th SEPTEMBER 2021
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING WORKING AT ALERT LEVEL 2 & 4
From Wednesday 8th September some but not all our Hubbies can resume work under Alert Level 2 Rules.
If you live in the Auckland region, we remain in Alert Level 4 so are therefore unable to resume services until further notice.
For the rest of the North Island and South Island, under Alert Level 2, our services can resume from Wednesday 8th September.
You can check the Alert Level boundary areas here:
Your Hire A Hubby franchisee will be in touch with you to schedule the work that you have booked. Please bear in mind that under Alert Level 2 some may not be able to return to work immediately due to other circumstances such as children still being at home or caring for family/whanau. It may take time to clear the backlog of work, and some supplies may be delayed so we appreciate your understanding on this.
Under new rules for working at Alert Level 2, our franchisees need to ensure that they are able to operate at your premises safely, so will need to make sure:
1. No one in your household or workplace has been sick from Covid-19
2. No one in your household or workplace is isolating due to exposure to Covid-19 at a registered Location of Interest
3. That you can ensure a 2 metre physical distance from any other person on the premises
Our franchisees will not be able to legally work at your premises if you cannot ensure they can operate safely.
We will maintain the highest standards of health and safety when we commence work at your home or commercial property. We are Covid-19 Safety compliant, and follow the Hire A Hubby Safety Plan that sets out how they’ll operate safely on your property to minimise the risk of exposure to Covid-19 for you and themselves. This includes:
- conducting and recording a site check when they arrive
- ensuring the recommended physical distancing is observed
- wearing the appropriate PPE
- disinfecting any common surfaces
- maintaining excellent hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
- recording their daily movements using the Hire A Hubby Health & Safety app which meets our contact tracing requirements
- scanning in using the QR code when they enter your business premises
- all payments to be made in a contactless way, no cash will be accepted at this time
If you have any concerns, please contact your Hire A Hubby franchise direct, call us on 0800 803 200 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and helping us stay safe
From the team at Hire A Hubby